Scapix Language Bridge
Deliver native Android, iOS, macOS, Windows, Linux and Web applications from a single shared C++ code base.
Automatic, on the fly code generation to bridge common C++ code base to UI code written
Get the best of both worlds: single shared C++ code base and native UI on each platform.
- Seamless, real time integration
- Single shared C++ code base
- Share 90% of app code on all platforms using standards compliant cross-platform C++.
- Separate native user interface for each platform
- Create native user interface for each platform using platform specific language (Swift, ObjC, Java, C++)
with native UI frameworks and native UI controls for each platform.
- Native performance
- Native compiled C++ performance on every platform.
- Platform API access
- Convenient access to platform specific APIs from shared C++ code base.
- Develop on any platform, any IDE
- Develop on macOS, Windows or Linux using any IDE with CMake support (Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio, etc.).
- Dramatically reduce time and expense of delivering app to multiple platforms
- A single shared C++ code base across all platforms dramatically reduces time and expense required
to create and maintain an app for multiple platforms.
- Invest in cross-platform standard compliant C++ code
- Invest your resources in creating cross-platform, standard compliant C++ code -
which you can easily leverage on any existing or future platform.